Competition terms and conditions:
- One entry per person; multiple entries per household are allowed
- Your break includes 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 adults (18 years and over) at Whitley Hall Country House Hotel, 3-course dinner on both nights, full English breakfast on both mornings, and 2 adult tickets to Chatsworth House & Garden.
- Final date for entries is 30 September 2018.
- Break must be booked and taken by 30 June 2019.
- Drinks are not included with dinner.
- Break is subject to promotional availability and excludes Valentine’s weekend, Mother’s Day weekend, Easter weekend, Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year, and special event dates. Promotional availability may be restricted over weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) during peak times of the year.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are subject to the attraction opening times. There is no cash alternative.
- Additional expenses incurred, such as phone calls etc., should be paid for on departure.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of closing date.
- The Treasure Houses of England and Classic British Hotels reserve the right to amend or remove the competition without prior notification.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or prize.